My views of living and surviving in America...... My struggles, My dreams, My opinions on popular subjects, My loves and desires and of course my dislikes. My blog will give an inside view into arguably the most potentially "powerful" mind in America. Just give me time...........

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Foreclosure Crises!

I am a single homeowner and although I have fallen on hard times "extremely" I have been fortunate enough to still have my home. However, my heart goes out to those individuals who have been unfortunate enough to lose their homes. Sudden job loss, unplanned emergencies, medical illness, divorce, death and the list goes on are all things that can happen to make one face foreclosure.

The foreclosure crises will most likely only get worse before it gets better. If you "or someone you know" are facing foreclosure, call your lender to renegotiate the loan terms, or setup a payment plan. They should be willing to work with you. I am in the process of doing that right now and although I do not know the outcome, I am hoping and praying it will be a positive one.

This is my first home and I desperately want to keep it.

About Me

African American Woman 30 years of age Reside in Memphis, TN Holds a B.S. in Business/Finance Single Homeowner