My views of living and surviving in America...... My struggles, My dreams, My opinions on popular subjects, My loves and desires and of course my dislikes. My blog will give an inside view into arguably the most potentially "powerful" mind in America. Just give me time...........

Thursday, December 27, 2007

BENAZIR BHUTTO IS ASSASSINATED!!!!

This just in:

Benazir Bhutto, the former Prime Minister of Pakistan has been assassinated this morning. It is on all the major news programs.

Now you are problem wondering why do I care.

Well, I care because I just do. She was a woman in a male dominated part of the world. She was educated and aggressive. She was educated at Harvard University and went back to her Native Country because she wanted to make POSITIVE CHANGES. She wanted a democracy and she was killed by a suicide bomber who was against the progression of that country.

How sad. How so very sad.

About Me

African American Woman 30 years of age Reside in Memphis, TN Holds a B.S. in Business/Finance Single Homeowner