My views of living and surviving in America...... My struggles, My dreams, My opinions on popular subjects, My loves and desires and of course my dislikes. My blog will give an inside view into arguably the most potentially "powerful" mind in America. Just give me time...........

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

To Women: Stop Sweet talking these Lazy Black Men!!!!!

And make them get a job.

I wish more women would believe in "tough love" with these lazy black men. Stop feeling sorry for them cause their daddy ran off. Start making them work when they get of age.

Don't let them just sit around your home all day at 15 when they should be in school somewhere. If you can teach your daughters to budget, pay bills and handle their business; teach your boys also.

See, what so many of us fail to realize is that these same "big babies" who we spoil will one day be "grown men" with no work ethic OR sense of responsibility. They won't be able to earn a living for themselves and will thus turn to drugs or living off mommy or girlfried or wife.

They will NOT become men. They will ONLY become sperm donors. Black men should be taught to be more than that.

STOP SWEET TALKING THESE BLACK MEN FORCING THEM TO BECOME LAZY!!!!

About Me

African American Woman 30 years of age Reside in Memphis, TN Holds a B.S. in Business/Finance Single Homeowner