My views of living and surviving in America...... My struggles, My dreams, My opinions on popular subjects, My loves and desires and of course my dislikes. My blog will give an inside view into arguably the most potentially "powerful" mind in America. Just give me time...........

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Why White Women are More Desired: The Truth

won't say black men have "lost interest" in black women as you put it. Black men have always lusted after non black women because these women for centuries were off limits to black men. Its almost like the lure of the forbidden fruit.

However, now white women and other nationalities of women are simply more accessible. Many black men have fed into America's image of beauty which is anything light, bright and if you're "lucky" full blown white. They don't realize that by mating over and over with these kinds of women they are endangering their own race and many probably do not care.

It's almost like the white man has conditionally brainwashed black men to "hate themselves" and anything in their image.

The white race has worked hard to establish their "standard of beauty" all over the world. They have even made Arab men long for white, blonde haired, blue eyed women and largely negate their own. White beauty has been established in the mind of all men worldwide as the epitome of beauty.

This is wrong, but this is what is happening.

About Me

African American Woman 30 years of age Reside in Memphis, TN Holds a B.S. in Business/Finance Single Homeowner