My views of living and surviving in America...... My struggles, My dreams, My opinions on popular subjects, My loves and desires and of course my dislikes. My blog will give an inside view into arguably the most potentially "powerful" mind in America. Just give me time...........

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Damn.... I need a Job!!!!!

Yes. I need a job. A damn good one.

I am educated. I've been to college. Yet I am having a hard time finding good employment. Why on earth is this? Memphis sucks.

No one wanted to pay me what I'm worth which is why I'm trying to start my own business. An internet business selling a service. Heck, I can do it. I'm a smart person.

I'm tired of working hard for folks. I'm ready to start working easy making some good money.

I have bills and there are also nice things I want to buy for myself like the big screen Plasma Screen, some really nice furniture for my home, a nicer car (heck my car is over 10 years old!) and I would like to take a vacation somewhere exotic. Like Africa.

About Me

African American Woman 30 years of age Reside in Memphis, TN Holds a B.S. in Business/Finance Single Homeowner