My views of living and surviving in America...... My struggles, My dreams, My opinions on popular subjects, My loves and desires and of course my dislikes. My blog will give an inside view into arguably the most potentially "powerful" mind in America. Just give me time...........

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Dirty Ass, Racist Ass Memphis, TN

Memphis, TN is probably known for its barbecue, Elvis Presley and Graceland (of course) and Blues. Many people do not know that Memphis is probably one of America's most racist cities. I don't doubt this AT ALL. Memphis Sucks and I would move but most other places have just as much racism as Memphis. I found this out after I moved to Atlanta. The only major black businesses are the black churches and the pimps who run them and of course the black colleges who charge more than they should for the substandard education they offer.

Memphis is filled with hillbilly, white racists who would rather cut off their member than see blacks get ahead. There is so much poverty in Memphis, TN that it is unbelievable. I was traveling in Nebraska and was checking into the hotel in Omaha and a young white fellow was like, "you're from Memphis?" and he went on to state how he "hated Memphis and how it seemed the only businesses were liquor stores and fast food places and how all the people with money were leaving". Unfortunately, he hit the nail on the head.

About Me

African American Woman 30 years of age Reside in Memphis, TN Holds a B.S. in Business/Finance Single Homeowner