My views of living and surviving in America...... My struggles, My dreams, My opinions on popular subjects, My loves and desires and of course my dislikes. My blog will give an inside view into arguably the most potentially "powerful" mind in America. Just give me time...........

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Damn.... I have mold in my bathroom!!!!

Damn, I have mold in my bathroom. I just discovered it. There was this dark substance in my sink. I didn't think anything of it and I spraid it with disinfectant and removed it. (Honestly, since my cat spends the night in there I had thought it was dried cat poop).

Well, I just went in there again and lo and behold, it is back. And this time with a veangence It looks like a green, leafy substance and I again removed it and hopped on the internet where I soon discovered my worst fear. I have a mold problem.

I have only been in my home a little over a year and it is basically a fairly new home (as far as houses go). I mean, it was built in 1993.

Well, I read that you can fight it with bleach and water and that Home Depot and Lowes sell stronger mold removal chemicals. I will first see how the bleach and water works out. I also read to get some papertowels and dampen them with bleach and let it sit on the mold for around 30 minutes.

That is what I will do.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will work.

Ho Hum.....

Until I post again........

About Me

African American Woman 30 years of age Reside in Memphis, TN Holds a B.S. in Business/Finance Single Homeowner