My views of living and surviving in America...... My struggles, My dreams, My opinions on popular subjects, My loves and desires and of course my dislikes. My blog will give an inside view into arguably the most potentially "powerful" mind in America. Just give me time...........

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Goofy African Men and Why Women Love Them...

Well ladies,

I am sure we all have dated at least one goofy guy in our past. They are sweet, however, who really wants a man who trips over his own shoelases. Anyhow, I once dated this Ghanian man. He was 30 (Or so he said) and really sexy. His face wasn't all that however. The only thing about him I did not find very attractive was the fact that he was sooo goofy.

He was a thick dude. One that had a little bit of weight on him, you know the kind that women find sexy. He was ugly from a face point of view, but women really don't care about that now do they. We eventually broke up because he was so goofy.

I wanted to know if any other women had stories about their goofy relationships and if they would care to share.

About Me

African American Woman 30 years of age Reside in Memphis, TN Holds a B.S. in Business/Finance Single Homeowner