My views of living and surviving in America...... My struggles, My dreams, My opinions on popular subjects, My loves and desires and of course my dislikes. My blog will give an inside view into arguably the most potentially "powerful" mind in America. Just give me time...........

Thursday, December 27, 2007

JACOBSON STAFFING RIP OFF REPORT!

My cousin was just offered a temporary position through Jacobson Staffing Company in Memphis, TN. The position pays only $9.00 an hour, yet my cousin has been advised that he will have to pay for both the drug test and the employee background check. However, they wanted him to start work immediately that day.

What a fucking ripoff!!!

I understand many temporary staffing companies do charge for the drug test, however, to charge him $20.00 for the drug test and another $25.00 for the employee background check is totally absurd. My cousin will have to work at least the first 5 hours for the company. FOR FREE. Can anybody say slavery??

This is exactly what I do not like about so many Memphis staffing companies. They take advantage of the slim job market and start creating ridiculous ways to get even more money from people who already don't make much. Jacobson Staffing should burn in hell for this transgression.

But sadly they are NOT alone in their misgivings.

Most people know this amount of charges is totally absurd, but when they need a job they agree to be used essentially.

What's going to become of America where more and more companies are taking advantage of those at the very bottom??

I say SHAME ON JACOBSON STAFFING COMPANY!!!

Please call to voice your dismay : 901-794-7147

About Me

African American Woman 30 years of age Reside in Memphis, TN Holds a B.S. in Business/Finance Single Homeowner